It's official! We have moved to our new District website, now located at acpsd.net. Please take a moment to visit and explore our new online home for updated information on all items related to Aiken County Public Schools.
As a reminder, our individual school web pages will continue to link back to School Fusion (hosted at this site) until the start of the new school year when all school-related pages will make the transition to our new web platform.
Thank you for your continued interest in and support of Aiken County Public Schools, and welcome to acpsd.net! †
School Public Relations and Communication Plan
School PR Ambassador:† ______Dr. Linda Lumpkin________________________________________
- Responsible for communicating events and good news to the district, to parents, staff, students and the community.
- Organizes staff, parents, students and the community to be positive ambassadors for the school.
- Attends an annual training with the district PIO
School Technology Coach:† ___Amber Bannister__________________________________________
- Assists the staff with instructional technology issues, including communication tools.
- Attends necessary training.
School Website Contact:† _______Amber Bannister_________________________________________
- Maintains a current school website that includes the minimum requirements established for all school websites, including any social media.
- Attends necessary training
Volunteer/mentor Contact:_____Angela Williams_________________________________________
- Describe programs/options